Content in short
- All the recent judgments of the Court of Justice in the area of VAT, direct taxation, customs and excise
- All relevant press releases, Communications, Directives and reports in the area of taxes from the European Commission, the EU Council and the European Parliament
- New cases that have been brought to the ECJ
- Important cases from national courts
- Everything with a clear and critical comment from specialists in these areas
- Online, keeps you up-to-date all times
- Journal, informs you monthly
- E-zine, free H&I information by the e-mail newsletter Taxlive. Click here to subscribe.
Specialists in the EU. Summaries and comments for H&I are contributed daily by around 100 authors from various Member States within and immediately connected to the European Union.
The content of H&I is prepared under the supervision of four experts who are the Members of the Editorial Board. Each is responsible for directing the authors and for the accuracy of the substance of the submitted articles which fall under their own area of expertise: direct taxation, VAT, customs and excise.
- Dennis Weber (General editor)
- Piet Jan de Jonge (Customs)
- René van der Paardt (VAT)
- Peter Cools (Direct taxation)